Final has further evolved the ZE8000 earphones to a mark 2 model. The new ZE8000 II is available in black and now has multipoint bluetooth available. Underneath the hood both hardware and software aspects have been further developed allowing for a clearer perception of the 8K sound, that was introduced with the first model. On the bench the signal-to-noise ratio has been enhanced, which results in the extraction of maximum detail and musical nuance. The ZE8000 II 8K SOUND faithfully reproduces the unique tonality of each instrument without compromising the balance between them, addressing the challenge of maintaining balance among instruments in an orchestra. Closing your eyes, you can experience an immersive sensation, as if the orchestra is spreading across the stage of a concert hall.
The isolation and noise cancellation of the ZE8000 II has been updated as well, with an large improvement in insulation due to revisiting the internal structure and earpiece design. Also the proprietary algorithm for noise canceling has been updated for a comfortable listening experience without the sensation of pressure. The following noise cancellation modes are available through the Final Connect app:
Noise Canceling Mode: Reduces ambient noise, making it easier to hear the playback audio. This is the default setting.
Wind Cut Mode: Minimizes noise caused by wind hitting the microphone on the earphones, making playback audio clearer.
Ambient Listening Mode: Maintains the music playback volume while allowing ambient sounds to be heard. This feature reduces the unnatural amplification of external sounds, such as footsteps, providing a natural sound pickup function with minimal discomfort compared to when the earphones are not worn. It’s ideal for activities like running or working, allowing you to enjoy music as background while staying aware of your surroundings.
Voice Through Mode: Automatically lowers the playback volume of music, making surrounding sounds easier to hear. Effective for brief periods when you need to listen to external sounds, such as announcements in a train. Additionally, it allows you to have conversations without removing the earphones.
Noise Control OFF: Deactivates the noise control function.
– Communication Method: Bluetooth® 5.2
– Supported Codecs: SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™, aptX™ Adaptive
– Continuous Music Playback Time: Up to 5 hours / Including case: Up to 15 hours
– Charging Time: Earphones: Approximately 1.5 hours / Charging case: Approximately 2 hours
– Rapid Charging: 45 minutes of music playback with a 5-minute charge
– Battery Capacity: Earphones: 54mAh / Charging case: 420mAh
– Waterproof Rating: IPX4
– Color: Black
The popular UX3000 is now also available in white.
The Final UX2000 inherits the legacy of the UX3000 while introducing its own unique design and features. Developed for everyday use, the UX2000 is lightweight and robust with a premium matte finish that is resistant to fingerprints and smudges for a clean and professional look. The advanced hybrid noise-cancelling technology removes a significant amount of background and ambient noise for an immersive and distraction free listening experience.
Final designed this headphone for all-day comfort and usability, the UX2000 has a multi-fit housing structure with multiple points of adjustment for getting that perfect fit. The soft earpads and headband padding provide support that reduces fatigue and with up to 45 hours of audio playback, users can be confident in experiencing a full day of constant use in comfort. Additionally, Final has included an ENC Mic system that eliminates ambient noise, ensuring clear voice communication during calls and gaming sessions.
– Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation: Equipped with a sophisticated system that effectively cancels external noises for a serene listening experience.
– Gaming Mode with Low-Latency: Specially designed for gamers, providing synchronized audio with on-screen action for an immersive gaming experience.
– Up to 45 Hours of music Playback
– Foldable Design for Compact Storage: The headphones can be folded into a compact form, making them convenient to carry.
– Color: Cream/Black
– Communication Format: Bluetooth 5.3
– Frequency Response: 20 Hz — 20 kHz
– Codecs Supported: SBC, AAC
– Profiles Supported: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
Final ZE8000 II Black MSRP €349
Final UX2000 Black or Cream MSRP €99,90
Final UX3000 Black or White MSRP €139,00