Shanling just introduced multiple new interesting products, that will be launched during the summer.
Both of these devices are built around the same digital player system, offering access to main streaming services, DLNA, Airplay, Bluetooth and local playback. All controlled through the touch screen on top of the device or via app on your phone or tablet.
Shanling EM5 is designed as a DAC/AMP for high-end headphones, with a range of different connectors, including balanced XLR and 4.4mm. It can also be used as a DAC and pre-amplifier when combined with a separate power amplifier or active speakers.
Shanling EA5 is working as an all-in-one streamer. While it lacks the balanced outputs and offers just a single ended headphone output, it adds in a full integrated amplifier, so it can be used directly to power your speaker system.
New generation of ME500 earphones coming soon:
– Triple driver design
– Newly designed 10mm Dynamic driver with nano coating and independent suspension
– 2 Knowles Balanced Armature drivers
– Single crystal copper cable
– Brass shell with improved shape
– MTW200, new TWS earphones coming soon.
– MTW200 will be positioned lower than MTW300, serving as a replacement for MTW100.
Pricing of new products t.b.a